|UPSC CIVILS||Questions||Marks||Take a Test|
|Paper 1 Prelims||100||200||Start Test|
|Paper 2 CSAT||80||200||Start Test|
UPSC civil services prelims Paper 1 General Studies Syllabus:
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World Geography - Physical, Social, Economic geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and Governance-Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc.
- General issues on Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change - that do not require subject specialization General Science
UPSC civil services prelims Paper 2 CSAT Syllabus:
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills;
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. - Class X level)
- English Language Comprehension skills (Class X level).
- Questions relating to English Language Comprehension skills of Class X level
- The questions will be of multiple choices, objective type.
Duration: 120 Min
Questions Type: Multiple Choice
Negative Marks: 1/3
Start Your Free Online Civils prelims Practice test here